Before a customer even experiences your product, they’re making a lot of critical judgments based on packaging alone.
In the world of rigid plastic containers, the really innovative and experienced consumer-focused design firms know the fine balance required between the complexities of container engineering and manufacturability.
To drive real innovation, it takes a partner who can rapidly bring creative new package concepts to market – and make sure those ideas actually work. That’s where our award-winning Engineering and Development Center makes such a big difference. We handle the entire process – from consumer research all the way through to rapid prototyping and product launch. Our acclaimed Studio PKG knows how to make packages stand out on the shelf. But we also know how to make them production-ready. Whether the new idea comes from a customer request or from our own R&D efforts, we make sure it’s always made right®.
- 150+ design and utility patents
- Designed a complete family of designs for Seventh Generation, the leading producer and distributor of environmentally-safe household products
- Over 11 designs
- Adopted a leaf theme that incorporates their label design
- Winner of 2013 American Package Design Award from Graphic Design USA Magazine.
- Create 3D printed models of bottle designs
- Concept-to-Shelf Process
- “Breakthrough Innovation” Process
- State of the Art design and engineering center
- Consumer Insight room
- Point of Purchase retail store mock-up / ambient temp products and refrigerated
- Pilot plant production that mimic commercial scale configurations to provide processes and product requirements
- Exclusive Dura-Lite™ light-weighted bottle features proven design that reduces resin weight while maintaining necessary strength for hassle-free operations